Thursday, June 20, 2019

Check Your Child's Summer Packet Now!

Current 4th Grade Parents:
Make sure you check the books given to your children to read over the summer. I am truly at a loss as to why with all of the magnificent material out there, that these books were chosen.
My grandson shares my concern and actually tried to hide the books from me. Why? And who chose the reading material? It is difficult enough as it is to inspire children to do the summer reading. He informed me this morning that he will not even begin to read anything until the end of July. As I read these pages, I totally agree.

It appears to have come from the Superintendent's Office. Now, I ask you, who would be the most likely person to choose the Summer Reading Materials than the class room teachers, who know the children?

Please pray for the children, they are not well. We have trusted people with their Education, Health and Safety who do not have a clue.


2 comments:

  1. you are actually a excellent webmaster. The web site loading pace is
    amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Also, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a great
    process on this matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.
    middle school science lesson plans

    ReplyDelete