Thursday, May 5, 2011

To The Man Who Wants Governor Christie to run for President


Dear Jim Yardley,
You are very charming and I admire you from afar.
You embody the essence of the sensitive, strong,
Square faced men like Clint Walker and John Wayne
Whom I watched on television in my youth.
I dreamed of meeting a thoroughly likeable and heroic guy like you.
"How are the children"
Then I turned my fairy tale page and realized that you were not real.
You present a very convincing argument as to why we must continue to make a painful sacrifice
And support the man you describe in President Barak Obama.
Thank you.
Your words inspired in me a dynamic resolve to do whatever I can
to keep that charismatic young leader in the same White House as Thomas Jefferson.
He is only just beginning.
The fairy tale is over.
Perhaps the resolution will allow you to maintain your delusions of grandeur.
Good luck to you.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for reminding me to do my best.
                                        Smell a flower

No comments:

Post a Comment