BOARD OF EDUCATION:
- The board of education hires the superintendent and approves other personnel.
- The Board adopts by resolution all laws and regulations.
- The board creates and sets the policies for the district based on the laws and regulations.
- The superintendent administers the policies for the board.
- If you have issues that you think would require a change of district policy or you have concerns about the general governance of the district, these matters should come to the board’s attention.
- You could write or e-mail the individual board members or speak about the issue at the public forum at a board meeting.