Thursday, January 10, 2019

Double Dipping in The City

On this month's agenda , I see that Mr. Kravitz is attending a two day workshop in Atlantic City. The funny thing is that the board is already paying this man a monthly car allowance for “travel within the state” yet he is also putting in for an additional $270 for travel expenses.  

Not bad to have a district that is laying people off every year because of financial issues yet they pay for this guys car and then reimburse him for travel. DOUBLE DIPPING?!

Maybe the community should require him to report back on exactly what breakout sessions he attended and how they will fit into the long range plans for the district. Or maybe he is getting a two day three night trip to Atlantic City on the community’s dime.  

6 comments:

  1. Whenn someone writes an post he/she maintains the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user cann understand it.
    Thus that's why this piece of writing is perfect.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to write more on this
    subject, it might not be a taboo matter but generally people don't speak about such topics.
    To the next! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot.

    I was seeking this particular information for a very
    long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on working, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after
    I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr...
    well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!

    ReplyDelete