Friday, July 4, 2014

Your Child Is Going To School In September. Are You Ready?

Your child is beginning school in 

September: Are YOU READY?


What questions are you asking? 


  • What should I do before my child starts school?
  • What will my child’s kindergarten teacher expect of my child? 
  • What can I do at home to help my child succeed in school?
  • How can I tell how well my child is doing in school?
  • How can I get the most out of parent-teacher conferences?
  • How can I encourage my child to read?
  • How much homework should my child have?
  • How should I help my child with homework?
  • How I can be more actively involved with my child’s school?
  • What can I do to help make sure that my child’s school is safe and drug-free?
VISIT THIS SITE FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS
http://www2.ed.gov/parents/academic/help/questions/questions.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment